Leupold Trail camera

yotehunter243

I have recently Purchased a Leupold RCX-2 camera with the viewer. I havent had time to put the camera on my whitetail lease but from messing with it in the yard and catching Raccoon eating my catfood and many other critters on my porch i decided to order a second camera. Has anyone else used these cameras?? If so what are your thoughts?

I've been looking at these cams but after my experience with the Luppy rangefinders i thought better and stayed away from their electronic devices.

Let me know how it turns out for you..

I purchased one and it never worked. I sent it back to Leupold today. We'll wait and see. I would hold off on a purchase. Customer service tried their best to trouble shoot over the phone. I'll keep you updated.

trailcamera002.jpg

trailcamera011.jpg

trailcamera018.jpg

trailcamera035.jpg

trailcamera033.jpg

these are just a few pictures i have had time to go thru. So far no blank pictures from slow trigger speed

untitled-4.jpg

5-1.jpg

these last 2 pictures are from my bushnell cameras which are now stollen. The great thing about Leupold cameras is that they have a locking device and unless you are prepared to steal them you cant get them off the tree

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.