• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold scopes

okshooter

Are any of these the long range scopes with the side parallex adjustment? What reticles do they have? What are you asking for each?

Thanks

Keith

Keith,

Nice to see you here. I always liked to hear from you over at Hunt America when I frequented the board. Been a while though.

I finally purchased an Oehler 43 with the accoustic target and have been enjoying it alot lately.

Kind of interested in the details as well, at least on the 8.5x25x50.

Brent,

I think you have me confused with someone else. This is the first rifle hunting site I've contributed to. I've occasionally posted to a couple duck hunting and bowfishing sites, but that's it. I have noticed you on several of the posting here. The Palmer, AK caught my eye. I'm jealous. I spent the night there once many moons ago. I used to work summers on the slope when I was in college. You sure do have some beautiful country up your way.

Keith

Like I said, It has been a while hasn't it.

The OKShooter I remember from HA, his name is Stan W. and for some reason I was convinced it was Keith. After going back to his site Ammoloader.com, realized it wasn't. Sorry for the confussion there.

Welcome aboard, I think you'll like it.

Hope you got to see more of Alaska than the white no mans land up there and small Palmer-Anchorage area. Lots of great places up here there just MILES apart sometimes. You really have to have a plane and a couple of boats up here to get the big experience of Alaska, of which I have none. Beautifull Place it is.

Unfortunately I did'nt get to see much else. I spent a couple hours driving around Ancourage with a co-worker during a lay-over on the way home and a couple hours going to gun stores with my dad on a lay-over on the way up. He spent about a year up there as an engineer doing repair work on the pipeline. Those couple hours are the only time we were together up there. It's was neat to see the difference in weapons on display at an AK gun store as apposed to an OK one. I hope to get up there in the future just for fun with no work involved. As I am in the pipeline business, I hope to at least get back for more work and I will definately stay after next time.

Keith

I am interested in buying one of your scopes,if they are the long range models with side focus, either the 6.5x20x50 or the 8.5x25x50. If you still have them please reply with prices. Thank you, Wayne.