• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Scopes - Best Prices

G

I have a connection for Leupold Scopes.

Let me know what models you are interested in and I'll get you a price.

Lower than anywhere else!

Okay. I want a Leuplod VX-3 2004 model in 4.5x14x50mm Long Range. The best price that I can get so far is $495.00. Can you beat this price?

Airborne, $495 is a great deal. I'd charge $550, which is $74 less than bear basin.

Longrangegunner52, I'll have a price for you tomorrow.

John;
What can you do on the M8 6x42 matte duplex, and MK4 3.5-10x40 M1 duplex?
Thank you. GW

GW, I'll have your prices in the morning.

Thanks for asking.

Hey Johnny where'd you go with all them scopes???

[ 06-11-2004: Message edited by: Girlwatcher ]

g/w, easy now. Johnny's got a few hundred posts on this board, so if he's unreliable or untrustworthy, I think the word would be out by now.
smile.gif

[ 06-11-2004: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

GW, I apologise for the delay. I am waiting for prices on the Tacticals.

Nate Haler, how are you doing? Long time no speak? Are you coming to NY for Whitetail next season? Email me.

Johnny, I would be pleased as punch to visit NY and buy a non-resident hunting license to go after whitetail... just as soon as that hillbilly witch no longer represents your state as a Senator.
shocked.gif

Like I should talk. California has Dianne Sweinstein and Baghdad Barbra Boxer. A pox on them both, and shame on the liberal morons (if you will excuse the redundancy) who voted in these shrews.
mad.gif

In the meantime Johnny, I'll keep an eye on the left coast, and you watch the right. Hope all is well.
smile.gif

Nate, fortunately she doesn't do too much...So we're lucky!

Only NYC is lefty. The rest of the state is republican.

John,

Sadly, Hillary won in the ENTIRE state except Long Island which is the Republican stronghold. How Hillary won in the heartland of upstate NY is beyond me, but it happened.

The left wingers are taking over this great state. Guess we wouldn't want to move to California though.
grin.gif
grin.gif

VH