Leupold Scopes at Big Discount

BountyHunter

Many people do not know that Leupold offers scopes direct with a big discount to many people to support hunting and firearms instruction. Some of the groups are Hunter Education Instructors, NRA Instructors, Instructors for 4H shooting etc. Will not hurt to call and ask if you provide firearms instruction of any type.

Bought a 8-25 LR last year for $575.12, which is about $200-300 under going price most places.

Contact Leupold Marketing at (503) 536-5195 ext 1422. POC is Myrna Saris. She will need a copy of your instructor card etc and credit card.

BH

This is how I came by my 4.5x14 tactical. I was an employee at Gart Sports and Leupold offers a 25% below "jobber cost" discount to allow us to use their products so we reccomend them to customers. They engrave them for you also. They normaly engrave them with your name but I chose "Die Verbindung". Pronounced dee vairbindung which translates in german to "the connector" or "the one that brings (two or more items) together".

The scope has the full lifetime warantee and cost about $475. I have seen it for as much as $750.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.