• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold scope FS

JeremyK

I have a 4.5-14X40 W/AO VX-III for sale. I ordered butler creek scope caps for it yesterday(blizzard). It has on ding on the eyepiece which the scope cap should cover. PM me with you're e-mail address for pictures. I will start @ 375 TYD(inthe US) OBO. Let me know and thanks for looking

Hows the price is it to high or just noone's interested. I will listen to any offer made.

Edited for fun and profit. . . ;-)

Hi Jeremy,

No, I don't think your price is too high, given the info above. And it's only been up a **very** short time.

The title doesn't say too much, "Leupold scopes" come in a hundred varieties. Were it mine, I'd edit the title for clarity and post it as "Leupold 4.5-14x40 AO Vari-X III FS" (or as is appropriate) to give the reader an idea of what you're selling without him having to wait out a dial-up connection, for example.

I would also suggest posting some additional particulars, such as "Reticle Type", "1 inch or 30mm tube" and "Gloss or Matte" and even the "model number" (if you have it) to give potential buyers a little more to work with.

Answers to those questions might even stir my interest.

Good luck sir.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks E.Shell!

My time has passed to do any editing unless someone knows another way? If not heres more info it is a 1" tube, matte finish, if I had to guess it has a fine duplex reticle( non range finding). I do not have a model no. unless maybe its on the scope somewhere and I haven;t seen it. Thanks again for looking, JK

I'm not aware of a time limit for editing here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You should be able to click on the "edit" button up at your first post and get into edit mode. Once you get into "edit", you should be able to see/edit the thread title to add the 1",Matte,Duplex text.

If I click on "edit" myself, I can change the title of *my own* post (go back up and take a look at my other post here), seems like it should work for you too.

If you cannot edit the title, you may be able to delete the first post/this thread entirely and then re-post it as you'd like. . . .

BTW, no model number markings on the Vari-X Leupolds that I know of, just the S/N. . .

I looked in the FAQ's you only get 6 hrs. to edit your post.
I'll try andfigure out another way. Thanks for your help