Leupold S1 dials

YZEATER

I haven't seen much talk about these. They don't advertise them.
I got the S1 dial for $75 shipped.

It takes place of the coin slot covers on vx II , III and var-x II, III scopes.

You can get them in moa or mil or a custom dial. It only gives you a total of 14 moa adjustment, 1 revolution.

I got it so I wouldn't have to send my scope back in to get exposed turrets put on. IMG_20180505_184949866.jpg IMG_20180505_185324453.jpg IMG_20180505_184959169_HDR.jpg

There's a "collar" on the base of the S-1 dial that you can remove which will allow you to have multiple revolutions. The dial is 3 pieces, the base which threads on to the scope, the "collar" which is held on to the base by set screws, and the actual dial.

There's also a detent ball in the dial which stops the rotation of the dial at 14 MOA. You can rotate it past the 14 MOA point but there's a bit of a bump while you do it.

I ordered 2 of these dials in December of 2016 and they just showed up in April of 2018. Just standard MOA dials too, not custom dials.

You can get them in moa or mil or a custom dial. It only gives you a total of 14 moa adjustment, 1 revolution.

I got it so I wouldn't have to send my scope back in to get exposed turrets put on.View attachment 97427 View attachment 97428 View attachment 97429
Hello, do you have any recommendation, ideas on where I could find a set of these S1 dials???

I got it so I wouldn't have to send my scope back in to get exposed turrets put on.View attachment 97427 View attachment 97428 View attachment 97429
Hello, do you have any idea, recommendation on where I could possibly find these S1 dials for a Leupold? Any help appreciated.

leupold is who made them. i seen a post lately that said they are not making them anymore. i would still call. there are other companies that make something similar.

kenton industries is one of them.