• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold(s)/S&W.

joeltsprecher

S&W SPF local. I have a Mark 4 scope and a Gold Ring spotting scope. Scope described in pics(4.5x14. 40mm objective, duplex reticle.)Spotting scope is 12-40 power w/a 60mm objective. Scope is as new. Spotter is excellent condition & includes everything that came w/it. Scope includes sun extension, lens caps, rings & original packaging. Spotter shipped in plastic case. $570 scope. $680 for spotter. Both include shipping/ins.
Also, have S&W model #627-2. Stainless, 4" barrel TH/TT. New Bianchi holster. Rarely shot, not 100 rounds through it. I have not sold/shipped a handgun before and would prefer to sell it to in-state private purchase (south central WI). $740 and believe I have a soft case that buyer can have as well. Would be happy to load some ammo @ cost should buyer want some more affordable shells.
Thanks.
Having trouble uploading pics. Please send query to [email protected] & will send them to you. Maybe too many MP for site?

Last edited: