• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold MARK 6 3-18X44mm Horus H58 reticle With Leupold 34MM bases BRAND NEW*****SOLD

foxjosh

I have a brand new Leupold Mark 6 3-18X44mm scope. It is 34MM tube, .1 MIL adjustments with 100MOA of vertical adjustments, zero stop, locking turrets, . It has the proven H58 Horus Vision reticle, Butler Creek end caps, and Leupold 34MM High rings. This scope is amazing. It is as clear as any Night Force or better scope and has it all. The magnification adjustment is huge, it is the complete back end of the scope but the caps do not move. This scope is compact and shorter than most scopes. It is by far the best scope I have used and I love it. I have not fielded this scope just mounted it in rings and on rifle I am selling for photos. Just need to get rid of to fund some other projects. If it sells it sells if not ill keep it and put on my 338 lapua. So I really am pretty firm on price. Not really looking for trades. Thanks

Leupold Mark 6 H58- 2500.00 new
Leupold 34mm rings- 160.00 new

I am asking 2400.00 for the scope and rings

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg