• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4

scsbronco

Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50mm Illuminated mil-dot
Scope caps
1/4'' M1 turrets
Optically Perfect, should have any ring marks

Im trying to switch to all the same reticles/turrets so, I would trade for a Nightforce +/- cash
1100 shipped

C37A1615.jpg

9A091E6B.jpg

I am learning scopes, but the turrets are MOA and the reticle is in mills. Since you are seeking matching MOA turrets and reticle, could you not get Leupold to install a MOA reticle? I am looking for matching turrets and reticle too. If I bought it, I would look into making the change.

I think it would be easier to change the turrets to mil. I'm keeping the scope didn't want to bump the ad to change it. I can't edit the first post

Thanks. Please advise me on what to buy. I own a Leupold and Zeiss 6x24x56 with metric turret and mill dot reticle. I have been looking at a Nightforce 5.5x22x56 with MOA reticle and turrets, but I don't want to pay over $1,200. How do you see your Leupold matching up with the Nightforce described above?

I am learning scopes, but the turrets are MOA and the reticle is in mills. Since you are seeking matching MOA turrets and reticle, could you not get Leupold to install a MOA reticle? I am looking for matching turrets and reticle too. If I bought it, I would look into making the change.

If you get a second focal plane Leupold with the TMR (tactical milling reticle) it can be used as an MOA reticle at slightly less than max power. Since the true actual max magnification of this scope is 19.6x, the TMR reticle will subtend to MOA at 18x. I wouldn't worry about the non matching turrets and reticle if it's a TMR.