• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED leupold Mark 4

jdg300rum

I have a mark 4 leupold M3-10X40mm LR/T. It has 3/4 mil-dot. It has the bdc knobs for 223,308,3006,300 win mag. I am wanting 1000 for it. It comes with the boxes and all papers.If interested email me at [email protected]

If you will take the time and look you will see that they sell for 1364.99. Midway's price.

[ QUOTE ]
few! $1000.00 is pretty high. I bought my 6.5-20x50 lit for $1029.00

[/ QUOTE ]

The scope that he is selling is a way different animal than the scope that you bought.

Just cuz it says "MK4" doesn't meal doodly squat.
There are only two real MK4 scopes... the MK4-M3, And the MK4-M1.

The rest are V-IIIs put in 30mm bodies. With the exception of those two scopes, MK4 has become a sales tool.

If it is crispy clean, it is worth the $900... If I had the money, I would take it.

And, NO, I'm not his friend!!

I don't care what kind of animal it is. $1000.00 for any 10 power is too much imo. I know which scope it is it's a nice scope just not what most people are after for that kind of money. If you were headed for battle at ranges 700 and under I would say buy it for sure like in Iraq. It'a an awsome military scope but for long range hunting it just barely enough power.

Like I said I like your scope especially asthetically. Just when I'm shooting 1200 yard plates just not enough. For a varmit scope it would be awsome. I'm gonna go the mildot route for my new varmit rifle and make a drop table using mils to hold over.