SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4 ER/T SF FFP 6.5-20x50mm, 34mm, H-27 Reticle, Zero Stop, Locking Turrets

martinakl

LRH Team Member
Leupold Mark 4 ER/T
Side Focus
First Focal Plane
6.5-20x50mm
34mm Tube
H-27 Reticle
Zero stop
locking elevation turret
Used, but like new:

Only one trip to the shooting range, where 20 rounds were fired. Awesome scope. Transported in case and stored in gun safe. I'm just thinning the collection of scopes/rifles and other toys.

$1,650 shipped with ARC M10 34mm Rings, ring height is "Low"

$1,550 with rings
$1,450 without rings

Specs:

Scope Length:14.5"
Magnification Range:6.5-20x
Scope Objective Diameter:50mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount:34mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value):1/10 Mil.
Reticle Position:First Focal Plane
Reticle Details:Horus H-27 Reticle
Field of View:14.3' - 5.5' @ 100 yds.
Eye Relief:4.4"
Illuminated Reticle:No
Scope Finish:matte black
Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
Product TypeRiflescopes
UPC030317681401
MPN68140

*Also posted on eBay under same user name w/out rings (and more money). Buyer will have to purchase through eBay w/in 48 hours of auction closing(s). eBay auction does NOT include rings and it is listed for a lot more than on here to cover eBay selling fee's.

Last edited:

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce