Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20 x50 Long Range M1

Greg, I have that scope mounted on my Savage 308 FCP HS shooting a 175smk and I think the scope is great have only shot out to 600yrds my best is 3" group

Gregg I have had one on a 6.5-284 but switched to NF i also have a 4.5-14-50 on a 308 that I have they have pretty good glass and the knobs will repeat corrections. I went with NF 5.5-22 for better glass and more adjustment.

I've got two, a 6.5-20 and 8.5-25. I've killed a Bull elk, cow elk, and a coyote using it. Unfortunately, none of them were really long range. Bull was 300ish, cow was 200 ish, and the yote was 140 if I remember. I've killed paper and rocks out to 663 yards, and I've been really happy with it so far. Last day of my recent cow elk hunt, I tripped and dropped the rifle. It landed on a rock, with the windage knob breaking the fall. Unfortunately I haven't been able to check and see if I lost zero--hopefully this weekend I'll be able to make sure it's okay.

Ive had that scope with TMR on a 338 Nm for 3 years,wanted a lighter scope for packing but LR. I shot a pop can at 1002 yrds with it also 6'' group at 1000. I love the scope, taken game to 850, but I shoot rocks in mountain terrain out to 1500

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts