• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4 1 Inch Rings $80.00 OBO

Cordell

SOLD Leupold Mark 4 1 Inch Rings $80.00 OBO

I have a set of Leupold Mark 4 1 inch Medium rings for sale. I had to get a set of low rings for my 300 RUM after I got the nightforce 20 MOA base. $80.00 shipped to the lower 48.

These rings used the least amount of windage adjustment from the scope to get centered than many other rings I have used, I use to work in a sporting goods store and mounted many scopes. Very well made rings. The rings have been hand lapped to increase surface area to the scope for a more secure hold. With these rings on my factory weight 300 RUM I never had scope problems.

I have 2 sets of keepers ( the C shaped bracket that tightens down to the base) that go with the rings. These rings are $135.00 new.

Just a heads up, with theses keepers the rings will not mount on a Nightforce base. Nightforce it just a little smaller in width than Leupold bases.

If you are interested I will include a set of Leupold PRW bases for a Remington 700. They are a two piece set. The Mark 4 rings will work with these bases.

Please PM me if you have any questions, I can also send you pictures of the rings and keepers.

Last edited:
Swift 516,

Sorry, and thanks, They are medium rings. I have updated my post to say thatlightbulb.

Again thanks, i can't believe i forgot to include the height. D D D