• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold M8-12X Target, 35652

Leupold M8-12X Target, 35652, adjustable 40mm objective, it has the tall capped target turrets, and includes the optional large target knobs. The scope is in very good condition with box and knobs and has been sitting atop my .222 SAKO. (less than 200 rounds of light .222) I've been told to ask $400 for this, I'm freeing up some cash for my first Nightforce. (hoping to get into a 5-20 or 5.5-22 soon) With that in mind, Nightforce trades welcome, I'll add cash to the leupold for the right deal. I'm new to this forum, but have good feedback on FleaBay & Bladeforums.

Any pics?

I can zoom in and get detail if there is anything you need to see, glass is 100% perfect but all I got was glare with the cellphone camera
M812X.jpg

M812X.1.jpg

M812X.2.jpg

M812X.3.jpg

This is the Duplex reticle # 35652
Leupold M8-12X Target, 35652, adjustable 40mm objective, it has the tall capped target turrets, and includes the optional large target knobs. The scope is in very good condition with box and knobs and has been sitting atop my .222 SAKO. (less than 200 rounds of light .222) I've been told to ask $400 for this, I'm freeing up some cash for my first Nightforce. (hoping to get into a 5-20 or 5.5-22 soon) With that in mind, Nightforce trades welcome, I'll add cash to the leupold for the right deal. I'm new to this forum, but have good feedback on FleaBay & Bladeforums.

Recent Posts