• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold M8 12x AO Fine Duplex

6.5BR

Leupold M8 12x AO * SOLD PF **

No dents or scratched lens, scope overall exc. condition.
Shipped CONUS Priority Insured $275

Leup12x002.jpg

First I'll take it

Last edited:
Folks, anyone looking to punch paper or varmints will do much better with this than any variable on 10x and, it has an AO for 40 yds to infinity, a Fine crosshair, and truly it will let you shoot just about the same as a Leupold 4-14x set on 14, for alot less money. I have owned the newer FX series 12x and for the money difference, I don't think you get that much gain, as the M8s are very sharp and bright with a nice 'eyebox' as E calls it, good eye relief.
I actually had a 6-20x on the gun when I bought it, and have since sold it, and been happier with this 12x as it does all I need to do, and this gun shoots 5/8" groups consistent at 200 yds. Likely would do better if I worked on loads, which is something I have not as I have not shot 100 rounds thru it.
Selling to put a lower powered scope on the 6BR in the pic as I want to shoot a deer or two and I want a heavier reticle a lower magnification as I want my son to be able to use it w/o all the shakes showing.
The optics are VERY clear, resolution very high, holds POI fine, nothing at all wrong with the scope, have shot excellent groups with this setup, simply need to get something like a 6x for deer hunting.
If it's not as described, you get your money back less shipping.

Any Leupold 6x owners wanting to work a trade, let me know what you have, I can use 2 at the moment.