• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold LRT like new for SALE

augustinaustin

Leupold VariX-III 6.5-20x50 Fine Duplex Reticle, Side Focus, Matte Finish, Long Range, 30mm., Target Knobs, Multicoat 4
Includes a screw on sun-shade, all boxes paperwork etc. I have had this scope for a week. I wrapped it in tape to mount in properly lapped and aligned bases. I miss my Nightforce and need the relief on this particular gun. Fired 10 rounds through it
I will gladly e-mail pics and have them ready to send: [email protected]
Sells at SWFA for $766.00 make offer
shocked.gif

August--I'll vouch for you as a reference...
Interested in a trade for a Vari-XIII 4.5-14 x50 LRT, fine duplex, side focus, shade, caps, etc???--essentially the same scope you have but a 4.5-14....I have a 6.5-20 like yours and the 4.5-14 has considerably more eye relief. Let me know if you are interested --- thanks...Chris

[ 03-04-2003: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

Thanks Chris for the info and offer. You know over the last year I just really got used to my NF 8x32. It is not even an NXS (benchrest model). The funny thing is I used a duplex reticle since childhood and I really got into the straight hairs on the NPR2 reticle. Its just that those **** NF are so expensive so I bought the LRT. I did not give it much of a chance (10 shots on a nasty morning)but I just love that NF. If I had never had one I would be fine with this Leupold. Thanks again for the kind words and offer.

I keep getting asked 'how old?' and 'does it have marks?'

It really is 2 weeks old and it has absolutely no marks. I will gladly e-mail pics, got 'em right here ready. If you can tell it from brand new I'll give you your $$ back