• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold LR Scopes

Biebs

A well-to-do friend of mine asked me to help him sell some items he doesn't use. These are some of his scopes that I thought might be of interest to those interested in long-range shooting and hunting.

1- Leupold VX7L 4.5x18x56 34mm tube LR matte finish: This scope has never been mounted, and sold for $2,500. It's still in the original box with all the accessories, including a set of 34mm PRW rings and Alumina caps. It has the Boone & Crockett reticle. Not a mark on it...$1,649

2- Leupold VX7L 3.5x14x56 34mm tube LR matte finish: Same as above; never mounted and still in the original box. Comes with 34mm PRW rings...$1,549

3- Leupold Vari-X III 6.5x2-x50 30mm tube LR matte: No ring marks, not sure if it was ever used. It has an adjustable objective, target turrets, and a Target Dot reticle with fine crosshairs....$625

4- Leupold VX-III 4.5x14x40 Long range matte 30mm tube: Again, looks new, no marks, but no box on this one. It has the side focus and TDS reticle...$650

If you'd like additional photos of an individual scope, let me know.

Northwest NJ where it meets PA and NY State, in the Appalachian Range. He's got more scopes as well...NIB VX-R Firedots, 3x12 Schmidt & Benders, etc.

Yes, the VX7 scopes are 34mm...makes the 30mm look smaller. Here it is by itself next to a 1" Leupold.

Never saw one of the adjustable objective scopes with a 30mm tube. Normally the 30mm ones have side focus.

The owner usually gets just hat he wants, even if it's a special order. Then he never uses them :)

They are both identical 3x12x50 30mm scopes. They have Blaser railmounts on them, which could be removed. Both reticles are German #1. S&B will change out reticles for a fee if desired.

I could probably talk the owner into $975 each.