Leupold gold ring question

I'm assuming that the new VX3 HD glass is no different than the VX5/6 HD glass. I can certainly tell the difference between a VX3/3i vs. my VX5HD, though.

I do care about clarity and light transmission. My eyes are old enough that I started needing readers about 15yrs ago and now rifle scope clarity and brightness are at least 2x more important to me than those concerns were before reading glasses (BRG?).

To that end, I like the 3-15x44 VX5HD the best. It is almost as bright as many of my nice scopes with 50mm objectives, by far the brightest 44mm that I've had.

Just upgraded from an old fixed 6 power to a vx5hd!! Amazing glass super clear and couldn't be more happy. 35mm tube is awesome eye box is very for giving and great zoom. I got the 4-25-52. Doubt there is any difference between vx5 and vx6 except price tag. I think vx3 has a smaller tube all will work just fine

You can't beat a Leupold I just got 2 vx5 4/20/52 34 mm . After making the mistake of buying a 6/24 zise. My local gun shop sales them for 1300 hundred bucks.

It is amazing how these firearms and accessories manufactures come out every year (6 months depending on the season) with new model numbers and names. Then us hunters shooters have to have the "Newest Latest Greatest" models just because of the name or model change. I for one am guilty of this especially years ago with bows.

Coyote Shadow Tracker ,

Your comment reminds me of the years that I fished in Bass tournaments .

Every year the lure manufacturing companies released a "NEW" generation of fishing lures , and , sure enough ,
"The fishermen KEPT BITING" .

I think that the manufacturers keep introducing "The newest , latest , greatest , scopes , HD lenses , newest lens coatings , ....etc." , in calculated , incremental steps to assure this year's , and next year's continued sales .

I believe that the optical clarity , resolution , and quality of light transmission in the upper-end lines of scopes and binoculars , can NOT be discerned by the human eye , it would have to be measured by a light spectrograph to actually determine the differences . ( And I may not have named the correct instrument to measure the lens quality ).
THESE ARE MY OPINIONS , NOT SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED .

DMP25-06

Coyote Shadow Tracker ,

Your comment reminds me of the years that I fished in Bass tournaments .

Every year the lure manufacturing companies released a "NEW" generation of fishing lures , and , sure enough ,
"The fishermen KEPT BITING" .

I think that the manufacturers keep introducing "The newest , latest , greatest , scopes , HD lenses , newest lens coatings , ....etc." , in calculated , incremental steps to assure this year's , and next year's continued sales .

I believe that the optical clarity , resolution , and quality of light transmission in the upper-end lines of scopes and binoculars , can NOT be discerned by the human eye , it would have to be measured by a light spectrograph to actually determine the differences . ( And I may not have named the correct instrument to measure the lens quality ).
THESE ARE MY OPINIONS , NOT SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED .

DMP25-06
Yes sir!!!!