Leupold Gold Ring HD Spotting Scope Issues????

We sell multiple lines of top end spotters and you can't go wrong with Leupold GRHD. But if you want more bang for the buck at least go look through Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope. Great glass for about 30% less than Leupold.

I've looked through a couple different Vortex Razor HD spotters and agree it is very nice. The size/weight of 80mm scopes could be an issue. I live out west and the scope will be in my pack during hunts. The price tag on the two Razors I looked through at two different stores was $1600. That's $400 more than my budget.

I've looked through a couple different Vortex Razor HD spotters and agree it is very nice. The size/weight of 80mm scopes could be an issue. I live out west and the scope will be in my pack during hunts. The price tag on the two Razors I looked through at two different stores was $1600. That's $400 more than my budget.

I've had no problems or complaints about the 12-40 X 60 Golden Ring scope I have. If you want a packable medium weight/size scope...........there you have it. They didn't have the HD when I bought mine.

Just bought a Leupold 20-60x80 Gold Ring Impact scope.
Optically great, but close focus does not meet spec of 25 feet.
Please anyone with a Leupold 20-60x80 Gold Ring Spotting scope check close focus distant. Easiest is to setup with a picture 25-30 feet away and see if you can focus, if possible, try out to as far as you can until you get a good focus.