• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Gold Ring 12-40x60mm HD Spotting Scope

Buster1

Leupold Gold Ring 12-40x60mm HD spotting scope in excellent condition for sale. Glass and function is perfect! Includes the factory stay-on case. As always, backed by Leupold's lifetime warranty. Retails for $1,199.99.

Specs:

$895.00 shipped in the U.S.

(Cash, check, MO, or PayPal +3%)

*NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES*

leupold2-1.jpg

leupold1-1.jpg

leupold3.jpg

leupold4.jpg

leupold5.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still available? Does it have twist eyecups or the rubber fold down type?

Is this still for sale I am very interested. call my cell 920-819-8733. Jeremy. thx.

yeah i am new to this forum and just want to find a used gold ring kit but it seems impossible.

I am pretty sure that is what I need too. I found another one in Utah, but it sold before I could get it. I would have to assume this guy sold his too since he doesn't respond.

I talked to Leupold today and 2 guys told me that the original Gold Ring 12-40x40 spotting scope would fill my needs for hunting and that the HD only enhances colors.

I posted the question yesterday and although I have 26 viewers nobody responsed.

Has anyone used both?

Thanks!