• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold Full Draw, Gunwerx G7BR2, FlIR PS32

pwrdbycotn

US shipping addresses only, please. Feel free to contact me with questions, offers or requests for more pictures. 573-614-1191, [email protected] or PM. Text/call for fastest response 5am-10pm Central. Please email or PM if not within those hours. Shipping will be USPS, unless otherwise agreed upon. Please ask all questions and make offers privately using one of the above forms of communication!

I have some nice optics here that could use a new home. The Leupold rangefinder has never left the inside of my home, while the flir and the G7 are in great condition and function perfectly. All three come with their original packaging, instruction manuals and all the goodies. *A note about the FLIR; it was purchased from a FLIR employee, who programmed it with 2X and 4X zoom. Normally this model only came with 2X zoom. 320x240 Resolution. Battery is still very strong.*

Leupold Full Draw Rangefinder- SOLD

G7BR2 Rangefinder-$825 PayPal shipped. $800 if using USPS MO, Venmo, or PayPal F&F

FLIR PS32 w/ 4X zoom-$1030 PayPal shipped. $1000 if using USPS MO, Venmo PayPal F&F

6bWsYHf.jpg

HCmInAI.jpg

5fKEIE5.jpg

cmROWSR.jpg

SEzJU5Y.jpg

M37khdq.jpg

cDnx1bq.jpg

U3wd21T.jpg

xlVlSBD.jpg

agxaZwh.jpg

B8MmYPn.jpg

DIfDkEZ.jpg