Leupold Dual Dove Tail rings and bases for 338RUM

Very nice....

So the Burris rings will fit into the Leupold bases? Some posters mentioned that I will need to align them first too, is this something I can do at home or do I need to find the right peice of roundstock or have it done?

Very nice....

So the Burris rings will fit into the Leupold bases? Some posters mentioned that I will need to align them first too, is this something I can do at home or do I need to find the right peice of roundstock or have it done?

If you use the Burris Signature rings, the alignment is not as critical.

You can put the bottoms in the dove tails put in the inserts and then lay the scope in the ring bottoms. You'll be able to see the difference between the inserts and the rings to determine which way to turn them more/less.

The Signatures only need to be close, not nuts on like the others. The inserts compensate for any slight misalignment.

It's an insert,you can put MOA (angle) into the rings. They prevent you from getting ring marks, and mine haven't moved got em in almost everything.

My 338Edge.

XP-100R's

My Twins.

454 Casull Raging Bull

.243 Encore

Needless to say,I like em.

And I thought that I liked them... you win. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.