Leupold Custom Shop

TwoDogs

Has any one ever used there services Did thay do a good job how long of a turnaround did it take on work
confused.gif

i have sent a couple scopes in for windage and elevation knobs and it usualy takes around 2 or 3 weeks to get it back..depending on what part of the week they get it on (ie. monday or friday)
they did an excelent job for all the scopes i have sent them but that is the extent of the custom work they have done for me!
Brien

Have any of you guys used Premier Reticle in VA.? I've sent a few Leupolds to them in the past for targt knobs and they come back quick. About three day turn around for knobs. I think they only do leupolds. I also have to send an old 6.5x20 back to leupold to be checked out. Does anyone know what they will charge, or how they stand behind their products?

i dont believe they can put extra elevation in a scope.
if you are having trouble with a scope they will fix it and ship it back no charge.. the only cost you will have in getting it fixed is the 8 - 12 dollars in shipping it to them!
Brien

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.