Leupold BX4 Pro Guide binoculars

Tgunz64

Looking at possibly getting a pair of these. Anyone have them and what do you think? Thank you. Also would consider the Vortex viper or Diamondback models. Looking at 12x50 power

I got a pair of 8x42 on here a month or so ago and ive been playing with them quite a bit. They are clear and bright for the price.

Slight distortion at the lense edge, but nothing worrying. Lighter and more compact compared to vortex viper hd 10x42. To my eye the Vipers are a little brighter at last light but color resolution is about the same. The eye cups only have 3 positions they stay at which is a little annoying. And the focus knob has a lot of travel from close to far if that makes sense? Like 2 full turns. Overall they are good binos and I'd buy them again all day for $300

meopta-meostar-b1-plus-12x50-binoculars-573252.aspx If 12X50 is what you are looking for then consider these. I went to buy a new pair of bins and looked at Leupold, Vortex and Swarovski's. I ended up buying the meoptas. No they are not better than the swarms but the difference did not add up to the more expensive glass. Vortex does not perform as well as these.

Thanks for the advice. I ordered a pair through my lgs. Looking forward to trying them out.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.