• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold #66575 6.5-20x50 LR Fine plex

Hired Gun

For Sale: Leupold #66575 6.5-20x50 LR Fine plex matte. Made Feb 8 2010. This is as new as it gets. Still sealed in the box. I have to sacrifice it quick to fund another project. $770 or best reasonable offer.

img1732e.jpg

img1726p.jpg

Shipping is actual however you want it sent.

First I'll take it gets it.

Email [email protected]

Last edited:
I was offering it at a killer deal to my brothers here on LRH and all I got was rediculous lowball offers. Now after 24 hours on E-bay it is up to $661 from $1. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes over $825.

gun,
google scope model and you will find a new one for $733 @ opticsworld or something like that. i would go $675 shipped/ins.(to wisconsin)
thanks
j.t.sprecher

No thanks. It's on E-Bay with 10 bids already.

That is a killer price at $733. If I were you I would buy 10 at that price and go sell thm on E-Bay for a profit. Then you could get one free.

Mine is brand new in the plastic made less than 2 months ago. The last one that closed on E-Bay just 2 days ago was bid up to $837 but didn't sell as it didn't meet reserve. My price was fair and no one wanted it so now it is on E-Bay. They go for 799.99 "buy it now" almost daily.

If you scope doesn't sell on ebay I will take it for $700.00 with your shipping price on ebay. You would make more that way than having to pay all the ebay fees.

Recent Posts