SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold #66575 6.5-20x50 LR Fine plex

Hired Gun

For Sale: Leupold #66575 6.5-20x50 LR Fine plex matte. Made Feb 8 2010. This is as new as it gets. Still sealed in the box. I have to sacrifice it quick to fund another project. $770 or best reasonable offer.

Shipping is actual however you want it sent.

First I'll take it gets it.

Email [email protected]

Last edited:

Hired Gun

I was offering it at a killer deal to my brothers here on LRH and all I got was rediculous lowball offers. Now after 24 hours on E-bay it is up to $661 from $1. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes over $825.

joeltsprecher

gun,
google scope model and you will find a new one for $733 @ opticsworld or something like that. i would go $675 shipped/ins.(to wisconsin)
thanks
j.t.sprecher

Hired Gun

No thanks. It's on E-Bay with 10 bids already.

That is a killer price at $733. If I were you I would buy 10 at that price and go sell thm on E-Bay for a profit. Then you could get one free.

Mine is brand new in the plastic made less than 2 months ago. The last one that closed on E-Bay just 2 days ago was bid up to $837 but didn't sell as it didn't meet reserve. My price was fair and no one wanted it so now it is on E-Bay. They go for 799.99 "buy it now" almost daily.

bhalver

If you scope doesn't sell on ebay I will take it for $700.00 with your shipping price on ebay. You would make more that way than having to pay all the ebay fees.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce