• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold 6.5-20x50mm AO

antleredacres

Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x50mm AO, Matte, 1" tube, Fine Duplex. Great Condition, Tube is fine with just a couple minor imperfections in finish, Glass is good with just one minute imperfection on coating on Front Objective that has no effect on the image, mechanically sound made during the time when Leupold had quality. $575 TYD. Little extra for insurance. Postal MO or Bank Certified Cashiers Check. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN1514.JPG
    DSCN1514.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN1517.JPG
    DSCN1517.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 62
Wish you had listed this yesterday. Oh well.
Hey I have the same scope only 40mm obj. But I had Leupold put a turret in it several years ago. It's stupid accurate but my daughter now uses this rifle and wanna upgrade to something with alittle better eye relief for her. Let me know if your interested.

I bought a scope the day before he listed this ad, so unfortunatly did not need another, but thank you, but happy with the scope I bought.

Hey I have the same scope only 40mm obj. But I had Leupold put a turret in it several years ago. It's stupid accurate but my daughter now uses this rifle and wanna upgrade to something with alittle better eye relief for her. Let me know if your interested.
I might be interested. PM Inbound

For those interested I have the same scope on a 700vs 22-250 varmint and the scope will barely clear with medium leupold rings. You can slide a dollar bill between scope and barrel. Its a perfect fit