• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 30X fixed with rings and bases **Reduced Price**

BlackKnight755

I have a Leupold 66855 It is a fixed 30X with an 40 mm AO with a target dot. I would like to trade or as always, cash is king. I am looking for $600 trade credit or I will take $550 shipped to your door. Also included will be a set of Leupold rings and 2 piece bases for a short action Remington 700. The scope is fine, nothing wrong with it I just have no need for a fixed power scope.

Things I need:

***I need a short action remington 700 Nightforce 1 piece base (20 moa).*** I am looking for a VX-3 in 4.5-14 or 6.5-20 x 50 mm. I want the side focus model with the 30 mm tube but I may consider and model as long as it is a Leupold. *** I am also in the market for a Stainless Ruger MKIII

Shoot me a pm with what you have, you never know! Thanks, BK gun)

Re: Leupold 30X fixed with rings and bases

Thanks for the compliment my friend. You too are a great person to deal with! BTW, the 22-250 is a deer killing machine! I now have no more room in the freezer and the doe population is somewhat thinner! Thanks again for everything, BK

Re: Leupold 30X fixed with rings and bases

**Price Reduced**

I am reducing the price on the scope to $525 TYD. I took the scope off the rifle and the rings off the scope to find NO marks or blemishes on the scope. I did find however the rings and bases were NOT Leupold. I can not edit the first post so just know that I am clearing that up now. The rings and bases are NOT Leupold!

... Sure hope someone buys this quick, I have found a scope on here that I need.