• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold 113769 VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x20mm 30mm FireDot SPR Reticle Riflescope Free Shipping $399.99 NIB

22eley

ON HOLD PF
SPR with lite OFF.jpg
Brand New,WAY BELOW WHOLESALE! New Opened today for this picture, i SOLD the gun i Was going to put this on and now i dont need it so it is a Leupold 113769 VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x20mm 30mm FireDot Lite SPR Reticle Riflescope this scope was Never taken OUT of the BOX. TRADEs only 300 BO Ammo Thanks. i have 796 ALL+ Feedbacks on Ebay as 22eley

This Leupold VX-R Patrol Tactical Rifle Scope features a sleek design with daylight-capable illumination. The patented 1-button illumination control allows users to select between 8 intensity settings while a proprietary motion sensor deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, but reactivates the instant any movement is detected.
This Leupold VX-R also features the Index Matched Lens System with edge blackened lenses for extreme clarity and light transmission. Windage and elevation turrets are exposed finger adjustable for fast changes in the field or at the range. Price is Firm i am Loosing a Lot $. PP takin if Sent As a GIFT Only! $399.99 FREE SHIPPING YOU Pay the INs COST! thanks john OHIO 419-485-1111
DSCF4871.JPG
DSCF4876 (1).JPG

Last edited: