Let's see your Varmint rifles !

You don't need to show your kill of a domestics cat. A lot of us actually take care of cats. We Jill and I foster and take care if injured animals, be it a dog or a cat. I do understand that feral cats kill a lot of frogs, lizards, birds and rabbits, squirrels. Some of these animals we want gone anyway. I loved your collection of varmint rifles (wish I had some of the) just be a little sensitive of the other people looking on this forum, It's not only us guys, but our wives and children see what you post.
Just take into consideration who else looks at your posts? You were posting 20-30 posts with all your rifles boasting like you are the king of varmint hunting and showing all the animals you killed.
I used to follow your posts on your rifles and your shooting. Then you just posted pictures of YOU - your RIFLES and what you SHOT like here LOOK at me and WHAT I KILLED. ESPECALLY WHEN THE POST CAME OUT FOR VARMIT RIFLES! You posted every picture of every rifle you have and every animal you killed..
More POWER TO YOU AND PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKE YOU.
I am, impressed with your rifle collection and all your varmint big game kills. However I am not at all impressed with you or other people like you. You are not a hunter and anyone like you is not a hunter. You are just a KILLER of animals.
Uhh, OK, Karen. If you say so, it must be true. You don't know me, at all.....

read what I posted to HUNTSMAN22 - same to you. How do you determine a feral cat from you neighbor or the farmers cats on his property. You just see a cat and shoot it. Then the family looks for weeks for their feline child, but you already killed it.

read what I posted to HUNTSMAN22 - same to you. How do you determine a feral cat from you neighbor or the farmers cats on his property. You just see a cat and shoot it. Then the family looks for weeks for their feline child, but you already killed it.
Put a bell on the collar of your feline children, or they will be dispatched with haste. I've had a handful of cats come running in to prey distress sounds. None of them make it back the way they came. I don't live or hunt in subdivisions, so where I'm at, cats don't belong.

mebbe the family shoulda took care of ol' 'Fluffy', instead of letting the nasty thing roam and cause damage.
Great answers guys, exactly what I expected from the both of you. I am sorry to see what I thought you were for hunters. I ordinally held you in high regard, but now see what you really are. Yea you have your picture with your cowboy hat on and look so "I'm a western copyboy hunter".
Then you shoot your neighbors cat and post it, "Like look ats the lions I kilt" along with mine other 37 shoter rifles dat kilt all thes other varmints out here in da woods were wees lives.

Man, this might be the strongest example of virtue signaling I've ever seen.

Excuse me while I attempt to judge you publically in the court of my own arbitrary moral standards. Bla bla bla.

I love dogs too. My dog is my best friend, but if your dog comes into my yard and messes with my critters, you can have both pieces back, after I blow it in half. How does that sit with you shadow tracker?

Did somebody's wife take over the keyboard?
I'm triggered that (s)he is offended.
Nice pics Huntsman22. Looks like you have a lot of open ground.
I smoked a big ol feral Tom a year ago that was eating the quail & grouse on my mountain.
That was the nastiest cat this side of hell.

yeah can only be that.

Shot me a big Tom a couple years back that didn't let a 150 grainer from a 300 win mag get through! At home they may well be some-ones liddew iddy biddy kitty, but out in the wild, where they do not belong, they need to be dispatched immediately !!

77/22 with machII barrel....

IMG_3339_zps3f3f105d.jpg

Hark I'm heart broken,,,, why is it in one piece? Great kill, but I would prefer more gun, it would make for a more colorful picture, not to mention a better cat portrait! 👍

No way when Pathfinder82 started this thread 11 years ago he could have imagined someone would post pictures of 26 guns draped with exploded animals and a dead kitten! Now thats how you hijack a thread! Dead Kittens. CST I dont want you to be the only one to get called names, you are right here.
Not many boards on the internet where you can post dead kitten pictures. Mr. Backus?