Lets see your Macmillan colors

CRNA

I am soon going to be ordering a new Macmillan A5 for my rig. I want to get the molded in color combination, problem is, I don't know what colors (in what percentages) that I want. If any of you guys have Macmillan stocks and could post pictures of them as well as the color combinations that you have I would surely appreciate it.
I would also welcome anyone to post their solid color stocks as well. I plan on doing the color combo, but if I saw a solid color that I really liked then I may consider it as well. Thanks to all.
Steve

Carolina Sunset 003.jpg

A5 Desert Camo. Next time i will get gap camo pattern 35 % olive 50 % Black 15% Medium Tan

Attachments

• P6020010.JPG
    P6020010.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 96
Look in the gun photo forum, there are a few A5's there. I remember a couple of my favorites from a few months ago. I think the thread title was called Harry's Twins.

Here is another A5 I have and if I remember correctly it's 60% olive green 20% gray 20% black

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 101
Here is another A5 I have and if I remember correctly it's 60% olive green 20% gray 20% black

And we have a winner!!! That is exactly the color combo that I wanted to see. I really like this one a lot. I wonder how it would look in 50% OG, 30% black, and 20% grey? Hmm?
Thanks for posting. I sincerely appreciate it!! And that goes for everyone that contributed!!!

Steve

I think it would look the same but with 10% less OG and 10% more black.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You left that one wide open for a smartazz reply... :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.