Lets see some 300 Blackout Rifles

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

A bug bit me and now I want another 300 blackout. Lets see some pics of any 300 BLKOUT platform (AR, Bolt, Break Action, etc.). Please include specs, accuracy, and farthest shot. gun)

I'll play,
Noveske 10.2 300 BLK
Leupold MK6 1-6
AAC SDN 6 suppressor

12 TX does shot from 20-125 yards this past Feb culling. 125 Sierra SMK @2000 FPS
Shoots nicely for a 300 BLK

Awesome rifle. I lived in georgetown, tx, and I hunted in east texas at a town called center. I shot some nice hogs an couple of deer out there. Thanks for sharing. Keep the photos coming!

Here's mine. Nowhere near as nice as Shumba's rifle though!

Bolt action is a Savage action with an Apachegunworks 16.5 barrel. It would keep 3 220gr ProHunters subsonic little under an inch at 100yds.
But I had to have on in an AR. So I built one with a PSA upper and an 80% lower. Have only shot it to test function so far.

Attachments

• IMAG0702.jpg
    IMAG0702.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMAG0904.jpg
    IMAG0904.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 131
If you dont mind me asking, how much was the savage? Was it a DIY project? I am interested in the platform for ease of the build and as a hog rifle.

I already had everything but the barrel. I think I paid 185 for the barrel. I had extraction issues so I decided to put my time into an ar. Right after I sold the barrel, literally 1/2 an hour, I saw where SSS had improved extractors for savage blackouts. If you're interested I've kicked around selling the action, stock, trigger and recoil lug. I have the blackout go gauge. Trigger is a rifle basix and recoil lug is sss. All you would need is a barrel.

Here's our 300 BLK and I've got an AR build in the works.

Purpose built for inside 100 yd predator shots in the face.
I don't know that it's even been tested beyond that range yet, but at 100 yds it shoots dimes with 220 Scenar Subs.

1898563_773644195980551_927851477_o.jpg

Here is an old one I had. Traded it to get a 7 mag build going. It is a State of the Art Arms upper with a new frontier lower and a 553 EOTECH that i used in AFG. I miss the blackout thats why I want another one. Keep the photos coming! Awesome rig, btw c_bass. I am not a flutes guys but those look great on the barrel.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 126
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.