Lets hear it from the Michiganders!!

Washtenaw Sportsman Club in Ypsilanti has a 600 yd. range. It hosts many matches that shoot distance. Most of these happen during daylight savings. We have CMP style cross corse matches, 3x600 for F class, service, match and palma guns. Also we have 2-600 prone matches for scoped bolt guns. Ther is also a 3 and 600 practice on Wed. but that is for members and guests. Check out our website at wsclub.org. BILL

Another SE guy, hunt out in Jackson was told abouth this site from a guy on Mich Sportsmans forums, alot of good info here, just started to get into this LR stuff this fall. Hope to find out some more about the washtenaw Gun Club, thats close and sounds fun,

A little Michigan pride here.
Soon long range precision shooters can stay in Michigan to test their skills year round at our own 1000 yard range at the Marksmanship Training Center. Being built and designed by/for professionals, but will also open to the public. Please sign up at www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com to receive up-to-date information regarding this project in our newsletter.

Hi, everyone!

I am in Michigan, too (born and raised) and just wanted to say, "Hello" to all of you. I am in Kent Co. but do most of my shooting in Muskegon and Oceana Counties. PLENTY of wide open space North of Apple Avenue (M-46)!gun)

Well ya' got a new Michigan member,.. I live in Northeastern lower Michigan just South of Alpena.

I do most my big game hunting out West,.. Idaho, Wyoming, Montana so far. Pretty much due to not being drawn for our wonderful elk lotto for the past 23 years.

I'm still waiting,.. I've got 6 points now since they started that deal.

Just a footnote here,.. just moved a little while ago. I'm now residing in CUSTER, Michigan. About 15 miles East of Ludington, Michigan. Just joined a local sportsmans club in the area,.. the shooting range only supports a 100 yard shot,... dang it!

Hi all I live just outside Belding MI not too far from Grand Rapids. I just moved back from Idaho after being stationed there fro 5 years. dang its tough to find places to shoot long around here!! but it is woodchuck season!

Michiganders.....

The second edition of the Marksmanship Training Center newsletter "Down Range" is available on our official web site.

http://www.marksmanshiptrainingcenter.com/news.aspx

Be the first to receive breaking intel about our project by creating a client access account. Those with accounts already, make sure your contact info is up-to-date ...to receive future specials and promotions.

Nu b checkin in. 20 mi. South of big rapids. mi. I think my buds range was building a 500yd area? Its east of bellaire.

HEY THERE Guys
I;m from Kingsford in the UP. I can shoot out to 100 yds on my 40"s at camp but have been limiting the shooting to 300 or less.
Chuck

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.