Let see those deer rifles

025AC8EE-ECD5-496A-A9B3-42C68C564954.jpeg

All stock items. No mods. For me a perfect hunting setup. 6.5CM Finnlight, Sig Sauer BDX kit (2400kilo rangefinder & 6.5-20x52 Sierra3 scope) and the spartan bipod.

Thank you. Nice rig you've got there!

The buttstock is made by a company called A*B Arms. Why they use an asterisk in between the A and the B is beyond me...lol. I like the buttstock, but wish it had more adjustment range in the cheek riser.

Thank you. Nice rig you've got there!

The buttstock is made by a company called A*B Arms. Why they use an asterisk in between the A and the B is beyond me...lol. I like the buttstock, but wish it had more adjustment range in the cheek riser.
Thank you so much for letting me know......i will check it out.....well, my magpul has zero cheek adjustment, so that would be an instant improvement......ever since i put it in the chassis i have been trying to get the lop adjustments just so, it has been like cat & mouse....but i still like the chassis.

28 nosler built by east creek precision.
rem 700 receiver
Proof cf 1:8.24
McMillan a3
Triggertech
Hawkins bdl and wyatts mag well.

Just waiting on the deadair sandman ti

Attachments

• 20200814_184946.jpg
    20200814_184946.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Thank you so much for letting me know......i will check it out.....well, my magpul has zero cheek adjustment, so that would be an instant improvement......ever since i put it in the chassis i have been trying to get the lop adjustments just so, it has been like cat & mouse....but i still like the chassis.
Yeah I have a longer, more slender face and nobody makes a cheekpiece high enough for me. I always have to modify them eventually.

Last edited:
Just got this new addition back from my smith.

defiance rebel action with new integral recoil life chambered in 280 AI. 25" Bartlein 3b fluted with 1:9 twist. Remington C Grade stock with bdl bottom metal and a jewell trigger. Sitting under a VX6HD 3-18x50. I built this rifle as an homage to the Remington custom shop rifles of old.

4561F715-2DC0-4A5F-BCE6-EC4D2C8818D7.jpeg

defiance rebel action with new integral recoil life chambered in 280 AI. 25" Bartlein 3b fluted with 1:9 twist. Remington C Grade stock with bdl bottom metal and a jewell trigger. Sitting under a VX6HD 3-18x50. I built this rifle as an homage to the Remington custom shop rifles of old.

View attachment 209849
Wow, now that's pretty. I demand more pics in the sunlight and full range report in a separate thread.

View attachment 209849
that one is hard to beat AWESOME