Let’s see those Smokeless builds!!

Hankins CVA 45/70 converted to 45 cal smokeless muzzleloader with a 17" barrel, direct ignition system, Hankins Precision 4 port tactical muzzle break and pic rail. Top off with a NF scope and rings using IMR 4227, large Federal primers and a 275 grain Pittman AeroMax bullet.
Deer was taken at 210 yards in Tennessee gun season.

We need to keep this post directed towards showing off the SML's, not getting into who did what. ;)
I think you meant "thread", not "post". I disagree very much. Who did what, both in terms of the builds and what was done with the rifle after the build, are very much a part of what this thread is, and should be, about.

I disagree very much. Who did what, both in terms of the builds and what was done with the rifle after the build, are very much a part of what this thread is, and should be, about.
I agree with you here, brother. Specifics about the build, where it came came from, load data (to a degree) and the rifles use is exactly what should be in this "thread" 😉. That's good information that should definitely be shared. However, inevitably it seems that notions of "who invented what" first and "whose product is better" seems to always pop up and lead to arguing and bickering back and forth and I'd like to keep that OUT of this thread. 👍

Just my personal opinion. These rifles take away from the original intent of a having a muzzle loading season. However, those are some really nice looking rifles.

Just my personal opinion. These rifles take away from the original intent of a having a muzzle loading season. However, those are some really nice looking rifles.
With respect, I think I can speak for the others on this thread by saying THAT is your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it…..but NOT on this thread. This thread is entitled, "Let's see those Smokeless builds" and not "Let's hear opinions on Smokeless builds." If you'd like to discuss opinions on the validity of SML rifles and their place then go start your own thread on that.
However, I do thank you for the compliment you gave "our" rifles. 👍