Let’s see those Smokeless builds!!

45 cal Smokeless.

Attachments

• 20210922_123757.jpg
    20210922_123757.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 135
Guys make sure if u try some of the loads posted here that ur rifle is capable of handling the pressure.
I realize that most people who go the smokeless route respect and understand what they are doing but,
these things can be a pipe bomb.
There's a lot of difference in shouldered vs barrel nut and break action barrels. A load that might be perfectly safe in one gun might disintegrate the barrel in another gun especially in the event of a double charge. ( it can and does happen )
If u have ever seen one of these things come apart u know what I'm talking about.
Just a heads up, be safe.

Guys make sure if u try some of the loads posted here that ur rifle is capable of handling the pressure.
I realize that most people who go the smokeless route respect and understand what they are doing but,
these things can be a pipe bomb.
There's a lot of difference in shouldered vs barrel nut and break action barrels. A load that might be perfectly safe in one gun might disintegrate the barrel in another gun especially in the event of a double charge. ( it can and does happen )
If u have ever seen one of these things come apart u know what I'm talking about.
Just a heads up, be safe.
Yes and by all means MARK YOUR ROD!!!!

This is one I just finished building
It's a SS 700 single shot action
26" Brux sendero contour
Hankins master blaster brake
Hankins breech plug
AG composites alpine hunter stock
Hankins SS picatinny rail with 8-40 screws
Ziess conquest 3-15x42 with the RZ 800 reticle
Trigger tech set at 1-1/2 #
It's cerakoted flat black
It shoots as good as it looks
300 aero max pittmans
73 gr H 4198 at 2800 FPS accuracy is fantastic
Routinely shoots 1" at 300 yards
No need to go faster our Whitetails here in Michigan Never twitch
This is my 9th build and I enjoy watching customers smile after they shoot there first group

Attachments

• E8E38C71-5D42-4245-899F-E79782288BF0.jpeg
    E8E38C71-5D42-4245-899F-E79782288BF0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
Here a piece of advice I will give you guys. I am shooting a 278 gr bullet @ 2830 FPS into a bughole. Gun also shoots a 328Gr @ 2640 FPS with a 20" barrel with same accuracy. I choose the lighter bullet for recoil purpose. Moral of the story is is your a blind hunter build is shorter you will be glad you did. Mine weighs 10lb 2oz total.