Let’s see some coyotes!

You guys in the rocky mountain range live in coyote heaven. Where I live, a pile of coyotes like that would make for a good year for a solid coyote killer. We don't have the densities for piles like that.

You guys in the rocky mountain range live in coyote heaven. Where I live, a pile of coyotes like that would make for a good year for a solid coyote killer. We don't have the densities for piles like
Thats the whole pack or den! Couldnt be many left around there....
The area those came from fills in every year. We hunted it last year and killed 9. Where it gets tricky is if other people have been around and how much the coyotes have heard.

The area those came from fills in every year. We hunted it last year and killed 9. Where it gets tricky is if other people have been around and how much the coyotes have heard.
I've got a good friend in Cheyenne that wants to learn to hunt coyotes. Former army sniper, several deployments, purple heart and a great guy. I've been trying to find someone to show him the way. You don't know anyone who could so that do you?

I've got a good friend in Cheyenne that wants to learn to hunt coyotes. Former army sniper, several deployments, purple heart and a great guy. I've been trying to find someone to show him the way. You don't know anyone who could so that do you?
Lets touch base after Christmas and see what we can figure out!

Out with my grandson. He was just shaking with excitement. 87 yards 22-250 with 53 gr V-Max
92A1061B-9EB1-4841-903C-1DBA2A387CBC.jpeg