Let’s see your coyote rifle!

DMP25-06 , Yes sadly he did of complications from COVID19 a week ago Sunday .
I visited him once , back in 2010 , and he was most gracious , and very informative , freely sharing information , as well as giving me a "Guided Tour" of his "Toy Room" , machine shop , garage , and his Hot Rod , of which he was very proud of ALL , and rightfully so .
His Knowledge , Advice , and Help , to any of us that might have a problem , or just a question , will be greatly missed .

And , he LOVED Weatherby Mark V's.

R.I.P. Mr. Jerry Easley

We had a guy in our town in his 80's got the covid vaccine and died that night.....about an hour after he got it, said he didn't feel too good.....stay away from anything Bill gates touches, pure evil.

Sometimes its not how great your rifle is but how great you think your rifle is. Its not best gun in the world but its mine. Ruger American 22-250, swapped out the stock to a Boyd's At-One stock. Swapped out the trigger to a Timney set at crisp 2 lbs, and topped off with a Vortex Viper HST. Working on load development so if anyone has experience with the 1-10 twist 250 I will gladly take the advice.

Attachments

• 20210131_194738.jpg
    20210131_194738.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 100
I visited him once , back in 2010 , and he was most gracious , and very informative , freely sharing information , as well as giving me a "Guided Tour" of his "Toy Room" , machine shop , garage , and his Hot Rod , of which he was very proud of ALL , and rightfully so .
His Knowledge , Advice , and Help , to any of us that might have a problem , or just a question , will be greatly missed .

And , he LOVED Weatherby Mark V's.

R.I.P. Mr. Jerry Easley
Amen...nicely done DMP 25-06

It's just you but then it also depends on what they are doing .
It is just me being silly. I think a full winter coat on a coyote is a beautiful thing. I don't care what the anti-fur wearing morons think, I think nature did a really good job, and they are fun to go toe to toe with in the field. And I still like the .17 Remington.