Leopard In A Tree !

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Leopard In A Tree, by Len Backus. Click on the bold link to read the article. Then come back here to ask questions or make comments about the article.

The author will have this thread automatically notify him of posts so that he can join the discussion.

Len, is it true that you are not allowed to get out of the safari vehicle to answer the call of nature?

Why didn't you get closer to the leopard while he thought you were trying to steal his groceries? :)

Daaang !@!!

That was a good story . Ol Len is heck of a hunter with rifle or camera !I have always thought the balloon moment was a great timing deal .

So , no tinkle off toyota ? Tinkle in Toyota? What all those girlies do for " shakin the bush" boss :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Len:

Great story and super pictures. Again, it was a super read.

Looks like a great article and pics to be the centerpiece of your new LRH Home Page.

Great photos Len; any chance of a link to some hi res copies please.
BTW that link a couple of replies above did not work for me, just an ad.

Len,

Your photos are fantastic. Your story telling comes alive like a tale from Peter Hathaway Capstick. I will probably never get to Africa so keep the photos and stories coming.

Regards,

Wayne

Thanks, actually there is one more story from that trip that I haven't written. I'll do that this winter.

Just read the article and went to the webiste to take a look at the whole photo set.

Fantastic Article, and amazing pictures!

Owner/Operator of an online Long Range Hunting Publication/Custom gun Shop and Photographer Extraordinair/Safari Junkie.

Jeez isnt life rough? :)

Len,
Great read, who did you book the safari with? I am currently living in Nairobi and travel to the Mara and surrounding parks as much as possible to "hunt" with my camera.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.