Len's Fall Color Photos of Current Colorado & Wyoming Trip

Darkside

LRH Team Member
Another just now edited mountain stream photo taken just down-stream from first night campsite. Just after sunrise.
View attachment 411119
Wow brother, god has blessed you. You have seen some of the most beautiful picturesque part of our country. I could only think that just a handful of people have ever seen what you seen and took pictures to share with others. Thank you very much, I fill blessed for seeing them. Thanks again, David

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
My camera is a Nikon Z7 and I mostly use a Nikon 24-200 lens. Also a 14-30 lens.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Wow brother, god has blessed you. You have seen some of the most beautiful picturesque part of our country. I could only think that just a handful of people have ever seen what you seen and took pictures to share with others. Thank you very much, I fill blessed for seeing them. Thanks again, David

@Darkside

Your comment really got to me...

I am fortunate in so many ways...and this is one way that is now giving me a huge amount of satisfaction.

Thanks so much...

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
One more from this batch of photos.

As I mentioned above, I am a novice at night sky photography.

This was taken late during the starry night when the nearly full moon had crossed the horizon from east to pretty far west...right side of screen.

See the shadows.

20 second exposure.

This was pretty close to my campsite on night #1.
_DSC3513.jpg

Darkside

LRH Team Member
Wow that's fascinating, still daylight and you can see the stars in the sky. I would have thought photos made into pictures, and hanging all over. Thank you. 😯👍

Mr. Magoo

One more from this batch of photos.

As I mentioned above, I am a novice at night sky photography.

This was taken late during the starry night when the nearly full moon had crossed the horizon from east to pretty far west...right side of screen.

See the shadows.

20 second exposure.

This was pretty close to my campsite on night #1.
View attachment 412525
That's an amazing night photo! I'm really surpised at how the colors came through so warm despite the cool moonlight. Pretty neat.
The only night photog I've done was without rotational tracking and the stars came out as dashes.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
That's an amazing night photo! I'm really surpised at how the colors came through so warm despite the cool moonlight. Pretty neat.
The only night photog I've done was without rotational tracking and the stars came out as dashes.

Thanks, if you zoom in you'll see that there are dashes.