Length of JLK .30cal. 210gr. VLD

Interesting Boyd, Load From A Disk calls for a 10 twist at 3100 fps and a 11 twist at 3200 fps.... maybe their calculations are a bit conservative after all. Thanks for the tip!
smile.gif

Danial
have you talked to Palazzo recently? I have been trying to call him for the last couple of nights and no body is there. I hope every thing is okay up there. so what have you hunting lately up there? Is our caliber still doing well for you?

Mike is trying to take more time off these days. He may be at his house in the Islands (San Juan that is ).We just got back from the annual Montana Prairie Dog shoot. My shoulder was getting sore the last couple of days. I'm a wuss. I was only shooting a 223 Ackley, 220 Swift and my 22 Mag. Volquartsen. We had a great time, killed about three billion P.D.s
We also saw two really big Antelope bucks. They were in the same spot every day.
I'm going back this October to shoot a few whitetail does for the freezer. You can buy the tags over the counter for $75.00 each (non-resident)All the while scoping out big Mule deer bucks for next season.
This will probably kill you but I haven't shot the gonzo for a couple of months. I'll probably get back into that this month. Although, a southern Idaho Rockchuck shoot is in the works for end of June or first of July. What's your schedule look like about then????

Daniel
I found Palazzo he finnaly answered his phone. He finally got my lijia barrel in but still waiting on the kregier barrel.I really don't know about the schedule but keep me posted and I will try to make a good schedule about that time. Just let me know the exact dates though. I would like to go on either of those if the funds are avalible. Have to save money because we are going to Colorado in Nov.. I have to carry the family this time though, I prommised when I went again that I would, so I am, but keep me posted plane ticket and all should'nt be that bad

Daniel
I found Palazzo he finnaly answered his phone. He finally got my lijia barrel in but still waiting on the kregier barrel.I really don't know about the schedule but keep me posted and I will try to make a good schedule about that time. Just let me know the exact dates though. I would like to go on either of those if the funds are avalible. Have to save money because we are going to Colorado in Nov.. I have to carry the family this time though, I prommised when I went again that I would, so I am, but keep me posted plane ticket and all should'nt be that bad

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.