@Len Backus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site survives due that particular rule. Tough enough to have good technical discussions on the subject without someone trolling every thread.
If you don't like it don't read it, I thought the thread was totally stupid but I also respect the premise of expressing our beliefs.

Shutting down speech that one disagrees with is dangerous, this is becoming the norm in our society.
Granted this is a private forum with specific rules, but still.. it doesn't sit well with me

If you don't like it don't read it, I thought the thread was totally stupid but I also respect the premise of expressing our beliefs.
I read enough to know where it was going from too many other attempts to impose "beliefs" on others here.

It's come to the point a man can't cook a steak here without others critically chiming in.

Plenty of sites where Likes, and accolades will pile up for those opposing LRH, nice to have one that doesn't. Coming in knowing that is less about ones own beliefs, and more about pot stirring.

Shutting down speech that one disagrees with is dangerous, this is becoming the norm in our society.
Granted this is a private forum with specific rules, but still.. it doesn't sit well with me
Well it's AMERICA,RIGHT,,,have at it and start your OWN site,your OWN rules..I might join NOT...NO RULES lawlessness .Come to my shop and see if everybody ideas our better then MINE.I will listen but don't push the envelope.(door with EXIT sign lite up,,,BY law,,,will be used when I'm done listening)LOL another point of VEIW...Thanks for listening.....

I'm gonna put a campaign sign for my candidate on your lawn. Give me your address so I can exercise free speech!

Status
Not open for further replies.