• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Vector

CenCal

For Sale Leica Vector $3,500.00 (OBO)

Designed for Military use, VERY rugged. Leica Optics 7X42 Binoculars.

Includes: Leica Vector, Soft Carry Case, Hard Carry Case, Neck Strap, Operation Guide and Cable to connect to GPS unit.

LeicaVextor006640x480.jpg

LeicaVextor009800x600640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Boltripper-

There is no a reticle in the focal view. When you press either the distance or azimuth button a red square target is your sight mark.

Here is an image from the manual showing the square sight and how the distance is displayed.

VectorScreenShot.jpg

Yes the serial number can be provided.

sp6x6-

Yes they calculate an incline. I've also conneceted to GPS and used for mapping. The GPS receiver takes the Distance/Azmiuth and calcs a Lat/Lon. Very nice feature for mapping loactions without actully walking to each location. (GPS Receiver has to be able to accept an offset device.)

Looked online and found weight spec. 3.77LBS (Did not have info in operation guide I have.)

Last edited:
I've had several PM's asking question about the tech specifcations on the Vector.

Here are the technical pages from the Vector manual that address weight, distance range, battery type and battery life.

Last edited:
Which model is it and is this the discontinued one

I'm not sure what Boltripper is referring too...

The unit is still available. Although I'm working with member of this site who has an offer.

We are waiting for Leica to get a new manual and to help with a unit configuration. I should have the issues resolved by this week.

The unit is still available.

Last edited: