Leica Vector

While down in Iraq I was issued a set of Lecia Vector IVs. Quality was unbelievable and I ranged several building out to 4500yds and confirmed the distance on a map. Farthest I have ranged personel is 24-2500. Cant help you on a place to buy or price. Dont plan on packing theses things with you farther then 15ft from the truck through. As mentioned before there very heavy and bulky. Good luck!

[ QUOTE ]
Email me your phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]

E-mail sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've got a call into TPS to get a quote for the Laser Locator Plus.

Can someone point me to a source to get a quote for the regular VECTOR IV's and/or the PLRF?

ktmhk53,

Were those two quotes for the LL+ & IV (the 4000m versions) or the 2500m versions?

hello len? i know this thread is over 3 years old but am wondering if you have any up to date info on the whereabouts of the laser locator plus- i checked it out and its discontinued- any other recommendations on range finders that will lase out to > or = to 2000 yds? the leica geovid brf's come up a bit short for some of the more efficient long range calibers...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.