• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Trinovid 8x32 Bino's

G

Leica Trinovid 8x32 Bino\'s

Brand New in the Box. Never used outdoors, only indoors at Gander Mountain when purchased.
These are $1200 bino's. I'll take best offer closest.

I'll also consider trade for a NF 3.5x15x15 w NP-R2 Reticle or possibly Leupold m1 or other quality tactical scope.

Re: Leica Trinovid 8x32 Bino\'s

C'mon guys. I need a new scope.
How about some offers?

Price Reduced, Best offer closest to $975.

I've got the IOR in the above post.....? Thanks

What kind of condition is it in?
Also, is that first or second plane reticle?

The scope is only 6 months old and been to the range one time. I have 3 of these scopes and sold the rifle this was on so I dont really need it anymore. As for focul plane........??? I do know it needs to be on 10x to use the mil-dot system. I paid $1000 for the scope and as I said have 3 of them. I really love the glass but also love trading. Anyway.....It has a new set of TPS steel rings on it now that go with it. I already have 2 pair of Swarovski Binos and 1 pair of Leicas. I just like trading and have a thing for high end binos. No big deal if nots what your looking for......I'll trade it for something. Thanks.......

Thanks, but I really didn't want the illuminated.
Do you have any other scopes?

No other high end scopes to trade. Thanks for your consideration and good luck with your sale!