• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica televid 77 spitting scope

elf

Leica Televid 77 spotter with fully padded hard case, great condition. 20-60 power. Straight eyepiece. Few very minor small scratches on body. Eyepiece lens cover is missing. Pics available with your regular e-mail address. No trades, no PP. Reduced $750 shipped (with the case).

It doesn't have "APO" on the scope. I bought it used, and don't know. I looked it up and APO is aperchromatic lens.
The scope has a clear and bright image. I have had no problems with it.

Last edited:
It doesn't have "APO" on the scope. I bought it used, and don't know. I looked it up and APO is aperchromatic lens. Here is what I found on Optics Planet:

"These Kowa 77mm High Performance Prominar TSN-770 Series spotting scopes feature large, oversized objectives. Indeed, this spotting scope "eye" sets the Kowa TSN-770 Spotting-Scope apart from the competition. For birders and hunters alike, the Kowa TSN-770 spotting scope redefines clarity with its large Kowa 77mm objective lenses crafted to Kowa's exacting standards for resolution and contrast. Add Kowa's new C3 fully multi-coated lens coating system and you have performance that must be seen to be appreciated."

I thought it was a Leica, not a Kowa?

It doesn't have "APO" on the scope. I bought it used, and don't know. I looked it up and APO is aperchromatic lens. Here is what I found on Optics Planet:

"These Kowa 77mm High Performance Prominar TSN-770 Series spotting scopes feature large, oversized objectives. Indeed, this spotting scope "eye" sets the Kowa TSN-770 Spotting-Scope apart from the competition. For birders and hunters alike, the Kowa TSN-770 spotting scope redefines clarity with its large Kowa 77mm objective lenses crafted to Kowa's exacting standards for resolution and contrast. Add Kowa's new C3 fully multi-coated lens coating system and you have performance that must be seen to be appreciated."

You lost me man. I know all about Kowa but cant figure out how that has anything to do with a Leica Televid 77??? o_O