• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica HD-B Geovid Rangefinder Binoculars, 10x42. Badlands Bino Harness

dave300

As the title states, Leica Geovid HD-B 10X42 Binocular Rangefinders. Like new in the box, only used at the house to range the nearby mountains, easily and repeatable 2000 yard plus in the bright Vegas sun. At or near 100% overall, functional and perfect glass. These are must have if you are on the move and looking for a quick ballistic solution with incredible glass.

Never got mine to the field, my guide friend is always doing the hard part with his pair, giving me the data to be 5 for 5 when hunting with him.

These also include the pictured Badlands Bino Harness which is in mint condition as well.

• Inclinometer/Barometer/Thermometer
  • Advanced Ballistic Compensation
  • Perger Porro Prism Design
  • Fully Multicoated Optics
  • 65° Wide Angle Viewing
  • Dual-Bridge Configuration
  • Rubber Armored Magnesium Housing
  • Center Focus Wheel
  • Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof/Waterproof
  • Click-Stop Twist-Up Eyecup
  • $2100 delivered to the CONUS, prefer Paypal gift, paper forms
    Badlandsbinoharness.JPG
    Leica1.jpg
    Leica2.jpg
    of payment will have to clear before shipping unless we have done business in the past. Sorry no trades at this time and this will be cross listed, time stamp rule applies.

Awesome Binos, I use mine for archery to long range hunting and everything in between..... Oh and good guy to deal with too!

Those are nice and if they were a little bit cheaper I would probably take them off your hands. I was looking at the new 3000 model and the new Zeiss victory rf. So many options, it makes life hard sometimes. Are they worth the extra thousand? (new software, glass, style, distance, warranty)

Those are nice and if they were a little bit cheaper I would probably take them off your hands. I was looking at the new 3000 model and the new Zeiss victory rf. So many options, it makes life hard sometimes. Are they worth the extra thousand? (new software, glass, style, distance, warranty)

@Snootch, throw me a reasonable offer, I might just like it :)