Leica hd-b 2200 or sig 2400abs

Depends on "work flow". For hunting my Leica RF binocs are used extensively. Glass for animals for hours, spot game, range, get solution. Dial solution if needed (most of my hunting shots less than 300yds). For steel, Sig 2400, laser steel, get solution, dial solution all most everytime. Most distances greater than 400 yds. Shoot.

For hunting the RF binocs are very fast and it removes the range finder stand alone from my kit. Can not do with out my binocs.

Chronic
I NEED a Tripod on my Binocs when I wander past 20x. I peep hogs 1500-1600 yards all the time, and to see that HEAD at near 1 mile I gotta CRANK EM up to 60x. The 70mm Objectives gimme all the light I need, but I dont KNOW if its ME, I'm 61, or the RANGE? I gotta set up the pod, be it the BOGDON PRO or my Small Rucksack pod I always carry to define accurately a HOGS HEAD at a Mile and beyond with my Binocs. Again, just my 2 cents.
Theosmithjr

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.