• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid HD 10x42 Binos

MTAR15

I have a very clean pair of Geovid HD binos, I purchased these last September from a AD. As you can see I paid the "going rate" for them, they are not cheap but they are the best IMHO.

I use these a bit last hunting season, but I didn't get out much at all (3 times). They were under my coat in my bino-bibs when I wasn't looking through them. They show a bit of dust on the body, the dust seems to stick to any of these optics with rubber armor. I assure you the glass is perfect!

Range is in yards, they range distances from 10 yards to 1300 yards. And they are spot on, for the other technical specs you can do a search on Google.
Included is everything that came from the factory, and the receipt. I will also include the Badlands case seen in the photos, it is a very nice place to store them when they are not in use.

SOLD + shipping and insurance (if you choose insurance). Paypal +3%, Personal Paypal and USPS MO with no fees. You can save hundreds on these.

CIMG3840.jpg

CIMG3841.jpg

CIMG3842.jpg

CIMG3845.jpg

CIMG3846.jpg

CIMG3844.jpg

Last edited: