• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica Geovid 15x56HD Rangefinder Binos

pawater

Very good condition Leica Geovid 15x56HD Rangefinder Binos with case ect. I have ranged to well past the 1400 yard range with these. These were used to spot and range my 833 yard elk kill a few years ago. They are sweet on a Lightweight tripod for all day glassing. Only selling because I am going to build a set of big eyes.

Pics up tonight. $1650 shipped CONUS Alaska with added fee.

Decided to hang on to them. I like them too much.

I'm kinda happy to hear this. Unfortunately for me I bought a pair of these 1 week prior to you and someone else posting a pair for awesome prices. So there I sat, knowing that I could have saved $5-$700 and wondering why anyone would want to get rid of glass that I have been lusting over for 3 years. I'm excited to have mine.

Curious, what Bino harness do you use with yours?

Alaska Guide Creations. I use it for these and my 10×42 hdb's Best harness / case I have had.

Paywater if you want to sell these in the future I would pay you the 1550 your asking. I'm saving up money right now to buy a pair.